Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com
for student housing). Amber helps 80M+ students worldwide
, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the largest and fastest-growing student housing platform globally, with 1M+ units
listed in 6 countries and across 100+ cities
. We are growing rapidly and targeting $1.2B in annual gross bookings value by 2023.
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then -
Join us in building the future of student housing!
(We are amongst the fastest growing companies in the Asia Pacific as per Financial Times
About the Supply Team
The Supply team is responsible for all the property operations at Amber. Our major operations are currently in the UK, USA and Australia with an inventory count of 1M+ units. We have established partnerships with almost all the major property management groups in these regions and are one of the best performing demand channel for them.
About this role and responsibilities
- Communicating over emails or calls with the property management groups across the USA, UK, and Australia.
- Ensuring that all bookings are done as per the set process and verifying that all the required things are documented by the sales team.
- Reconciliation of all the sales that we do with the property management groups.
- Tracking, reviewing, and issuing invoices.
- Keep a check that all the invoices are getting paid on time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good proficiency in MS Excel
- Attention to detail and should work with great accuracy.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying